Virtual Event Planning for Cook County Department of Public Health Food Summit
Learn about how we helped the Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) and Chicago Food Policy Action Council host a virtual Food Summit. Since 2016, the Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) has hosted its Food Summit event every fall. The Summit is an opportunity for the public health community and broader public to explore the relationship between food and health and learn how Cook County is working to improve access for all to nutritious foods where we live, work, study, play, and worship.
What we've done
- Assisted with organizing subject matter experts and panels
- Helped coordinate with speakers and disburse honorariums
- Acted as project lead in the distribution of live event segments
- Helped coordinate schedule in event management system
- Facilitated accessibility arrangements for non-english speaking participants
- Managed communications for working groups, volunteers, speakers, sponsors, and other stakeholders
Chicago Food Policy Action Council asked as to help
— Make their virtual event engaging and accessible
— Distribute the event live to participants and on Youtube
— Match their bold vision to the look and experience of the product
— Summarize event analytics and feedback into a clear, concise, aesthetically engaging post-event document
Streamlining the organizing process and providing technical support helped the Cook County Food Summit to successfully reach over 250+ individuals live during sessions. We had almost 900 individual registrants.
Chicago Food Justice Summit
Hi Tech Consulting was contracted as the VIrtual Event Manager for the 16th Annual Chicago Food Justice Summit.